Wednesday 12 October 2011

Business Identity

I was given a name of a person for whom I had to devise a set of business stationary. The assumed style and presentation should clearly reflect my understanding of that person, and what is unique and special about them. The style of the stationary can be transposed to a contemporary feel.
I would consider business papers such as business cards, compliment slips and letterheads.


My person is John Steinbeck.


John Steinbeck writes social novels about economic problems of rural labour.
I have decided to work around the quote:


'Take notice'


This quote is relevant to how he writes about the hardship of the time and how you have to take notice of the area around you.



I started this project by using the word 'notice' and taking notice of the environment around us:











No comments:

Post a Comment